I have really thin and light eyebrows. Without using cosmetics they look absolutely awful, and wearing makeup all the time is not fun.
I would advise you considering eyebrow tattoo. It seems to be the best option in your situation.
Other than that, there are several natural things that can be done. Just don't expect quick and radical changes.
- Comb your eyebrows. Using an eyebrow comb, brush upward to fluff them up. This will not make them longer, but it will give the illusion that your eyebrows are thicker than they really are. Also, you can add add hair gel to your eyebrows to make them bushier.
- Buy growth accelerators. There are products on the markets these days that are designed to help your eyebrows grow thicker and fuller. These products can be found at most department and beauty stores.
- Apply Rogaine to your eyebrows. Rogaine is a popular hair-growth product. Using a cotton swab, apply the Rogaine to your brow twice a day. It may take a few months before you notice any results.
- Add foods that are high in sulphur to your diet. Foods such as eggs, beans, meats and onions contain a high level of sulphur, which promotes hair growth. Adding these foods to your diet may help boost your hair growth.
- Massage castor or coconut oil into your eyebrows and the area surrounding them for about five minutes. Then, rinse off the oil. Castor or coconut oil promotes thicker, fuller eyebrow growth by nurturing the existing eyebrows. You should see results within a month.
- Take prenatal vitamins. Many women who take prenatal vitamins have noticed an increase in thicker, darker hair. Adding those vitamins to your daily supplement regimen may cause your eyebrows to grow thicker.
My friend did a tattoo on her eyebrows and it looks great. I think you should check it out.