A popular reality star Shane Gandee was found dead today. He was a cast member on MTV's show “Buckwild”, which follows the lives of nine young adults in West Virginia.
The Associated Press reported earlier today that Shain Gandee had last been seen in the early hours of Sunday morning at a bar — but it wasn’t long before TMZ posted the sad news that Gandee had been found dead on Monday morning. Gandee and two others — including his uncle David Gandee, 48 — were in a vehicle.
The official spokesperson for Kahawha county sheriff's department confirmed that Gandee had been found dead in a car in the wooded area near Sissonvile, West Virginia with two other bodies, one of which has not been identified yet. The police also said that there were no signs of struggle or body injuries.
Later it has been reported that all three have died from carbon monoxide poisoning after the car stuck on a dirtroad and exhaust pipe came to be submerged in mud.
|Weekly consumption of oily fish rich in ... The essential omega-3 fatty acid abundant in oily fish ...|