Everyone knows that water is an indispensable element of the full work of body. There is no any liquid which can replace this unique material from which the 80% of human body consists of. That is why doctors recommend drinking a glass of still water even for those who are not going to lose weight on fasting and before bedtime. It is important to remember that no tea, no coffee, no more familiar drinks are no substitute for this neutral and healthy drink.
As practice shows, the water diet is perhaps the simplest and most affordable way to lose weight. All that is needed to return to a normal weight is to drink certain amount of water during a day. This method is designed to reduce weight by 2-3 weeks and then it will be possible to return to the usual rate of fluid intake. Due to harmlessness of this diet you can repeat it as many times as you want.
Quick diet: be ready for summer
- By the rules of the water diet, 40 ml of water is for 1 kg of body mass. This means that with a weight of 50 kg person should drink for at least 2 litters of water a day. Again, no other drinks are taken into account;
- Every time when you feel yourself hungry you should drink 1-2 glasses of water. It will not saturate the organism, but at some point it would create a feeling that food is accepted. The fact is the same area of the brain answers for the feeling of hunger and thirst. So, while “deceiving" your feelings you can delay a meal and thus reduce the number of meals;
- You should drink water in small sips and slowly;
- You can increase the amount of water in the hot season or during sport activities;
- It is recommended to drink water not earlier than 1,5-2 hour after a meal or one hour before meal.
- It is not recommended to drink water during meal because it helps to accumulate fat in the body;
- Even boiled tap water is not suitable due to the presence of harmful substances. It is best to drink water that has passed a thorough cleaning. Cleaning system can be purchased at special stores. Alternatively you may bought distilled water in a store, but there are no guarantee of quality;
- The temperature of water should be in the range of 20-40 °C.